We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1kg potatoes, 2 small carrots, 1/2 fat pepper, 4sticks, 1 chicken breast, paprika, vegeta, salt, 1 bay leaf, 1cub knorr parsley with sour cream, 1cub vegeta chicken, parsley
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING THE STICK RECIPE OF CHICKEN POTATOES:
Peel and finely chop the onion, pepper, carrots and put them in a little water with oil, salt and vegetables, 10 minutes. Cut the boneless chicken breast into cubes and place over the vegetables, add enough water to cover the composition and boil for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them over the vegetables and meat. Add enough water to cover everything, add the vegetable cubes, bay leaves and cook for another 20 minutes. 2 teaspoons paprika, tomato juice and season to taste. You can also put 2 finely chopped tomatoes in the initial composition. Sprinkle with fresh parsley
Pork stew & # 8211 traditional recipe
Pork stew & # 8211 traditional recipe with step by step pictures. What pieces of meat to choose for a pork stew? In what order do we add the ingredients in a pork stew? Traditional pork stew recipe & # 8211 ingredients and preparation.
Whenever I cook a stew or how manya paprika, Vukomir is having a lot of fun on my account. I just can't leave the pot where the food is cooked and how it boils, how I taste it! And taste & # 8230 and I can not stop. Quite simply, the sauce that is made from meat and hardened onions seems irresistible to me. Few foods make me happier. So, either I do a beef stew, which I usually prepare with some mushrooms, even if I make a pork one, I wouldn't go out of the kitchen anymore!
And if I still publicly confessed my sin of greed, I hope it will be forgiven! And you don't have to imitate me & # 8230 unless you like stew as much as I do!
Usually, for a not too fatty pork stew, I choose a defatted pork leg. It also goes from the back, with the mention that this piece is more stuffy and the fatter stew will come out. By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive from pork tenderloin or from the chop, which is suitable for other dishes and other cooking methods. Nor from the nape of the neck, ribs or chest pork & # 8211 fatty pieces, which are well suited for grilled or baked steaks.
Let this simple matter be clarified, let's move on! The food is not sophisticated, but it rewards us with a fantastic taste!
- 600 gr veal
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 70 ml tomato paste
- salt, pepper, thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- chopped parsley
- 50 ml olive oil
We put the meat cut into cubes in a bowl together with the oil and a cup of water. Let it boil for 15-20 minutes until the water decreases and the meat browns in the remaining oil.
Add onion and cook for another 1-2 minutes, salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, bay leaf and tomato paste.
Stir to flavor the meat, put the potatoes and about 1 liter of warm water, cover and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
At the end we add the chopped parsley.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, we are waiting for you every day and on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
- Do you know how to make polenta? Add salt to the boiled water and corn in the rain. Stir constantly. Towards the end, add a few drops of oil.
- When do you know that the polenta used as a garnish is ready? When it comes off the walls of the vessel in which it was made, without sticking.
- If you don't like dill, you can sprinkle the stew with fresh parsley.
- This recipe is Transylvanian. The Oltenian equivalent of stew also contains a little sugar, thyme and bay leaves. Serve with Telemea cheese.
Ingredients Potato stew with pork
1.2 kg of flour potatoes (approx. 5 larger potatoes)
500 gr pork meat (but you can also use a fatter meat, such as the neck)
2 red onions
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons paprika
1 sharp knife tip
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper paste
1 thread dried thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme in an envelope)
1 thread rich tarhon
3 tablespoons oil
Potato stew: simple recipe
Ingredients for 4 servings of potato stew
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 matching onions
- 1 bay leaf
- 1.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 150ml broth
How do we prepare potato stew?
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. We clean the onion and finely chop it.
In a larger saucepan or pan, heat a little oil and add the onion. Heat it a little, then add the potatoes and leave it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time. Add the paprika, mix well and then add about 150 ml of water until the potatoes are covered by three quarters. The idea is not to put too much water. Season with salt, add the bay leaf and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Add the broth and leave for another 10 minutes depending on the potatoes.
When they are cooked, season with fresh pepper, I add a little oregano.
If you have too much sauce, crush a small part of the potatoes with a fork, they contain starch and the sauce will thicken. My grandfather used to do that, that's what I do now. Of course there is the version of the flour sauce but I don't like it.
It goes best with pickles in my opinion, but if it's summer you can make a vegetable salad.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Method of preparation
I like to fry it no matter what meat I use (pork, ribs, breast, poultry, sausages, bacon or bacon) before adding it to the stew.
The thighs are washed, drained, fried very well on both sides and added to the stew at the end.
1. Peel, wash, finely chop or fish the onion and simmer in a little oil and meat soup or boiled water until it becomes glassy, add the diced carrot, celery and pepper. Pour the meat soup or hot water and let it boil. When the vegetables are almost cooked, add the cleaned, washed and diced potatoes, and when they are almost ready, add the finely chopped tomatoes, a little tomato juice or tomato paste.
Tomatoes are scalded for about a minute and peeled before use.
Add the fried meat, season with salt and spices, and when it has dropped enough and all is cooked, add the finely chopped greens and turn off the heat.
2. Peel, wash, finely chop or fish the onion and simmer in a little oil and a little boiled water until it becomes glassy, add the well-washed and sliced chicken legs whole or cut in half, the carrot, celery and diced pepper and pour a little more hot water and let it boil. When the meat, onion and vegetables are almost cooked, add the cleaned, washed and diced potatoes. Finely chopped tomatoes, a little tomato juice or tomato paste are added when the meat is almost cooked so as not to harden.
Roast the tomatoes for about a minute, peel them before use.
It matches the salt and spices. When it has dropped enough and the vegetables are cooked, add the finely chopped greens and turn off the heat.
Onion and meat stew without potatoes
Chop the onion, not finely. Put to harden in a little oil, after changing the color of the onion a little
Potato stew with pork and thyme
1. Cut the meat into cubes, wash, wipe with a kitchen towel and put to harden