We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the yeast with warm milk, 2-3 tablespoons of flour, 1 teaspoon of sugar and let it rise;
then pour in the bowl with sifted flour, add beaten eggs with egg yolk, sugar, a pinch of salt;
knead a suitable hard dough adding a little melted butter, cover the bowl and let it rise
Meanwhile, mix the jam with rum, vanilla sugar and set aside.
After the dough has risen, make a 5mm thick sheet, spread the jam on it, roll and place in a round shape greased with butter, in the shape of a snail;
grease the snail with sour cream and let it rise, then put it in the oven for 40 minutes on low heat
After it has cooled, slice and serve
Rounds with jam
Rounds of tender dough, filled with jam and biscuits
Rolls with jam
Rolls filled with jam, breadcrumbs and vanilla, made from leavened dough
Jams with jam
Recipe for leavened dough croissants filled with fruit jam and biscuits
Lintzer cake, filled with jam, breadcrumbs and almond essence, with biscuit bar
Linzer cookies with apricot jam
The other day I saw on Oana on Facebook the recipe for Linzer cookies with apricot and walnut jam from Savori Urbane, which triggered a rollercoaster of memories in my mind and with my salivary glands.
I didn't know her name was Linzer, but I've known her without a name since I was a child. In the top of my favorite sweets (along with homemade chocolate and snowballs), although the moderate portions of that time were not enough for me and I always craved for more.
On my grandparents' day when their family and friends gathered at a 2-room table, Linzer cookies came in a sort of apotheotic end to the banquet, accompanying, like moaning soldiers, the cake (or cakes) of holiday. They sang romances at pickup or vocals in a martial German by the bravest, drank apricots made by my grandmother and ate them for coffee. A doctor would go out for a cigarette, and the children would go under the kitchen table and fight in the places there, with leftovers and jam from cookies in their pockets and full of crumbs in their mouths. Good old times.
Reading about them, I see that Linzer torte, whose miniature version represents it, would be the oldest cake in the world that takes its name from a city (Linz from Austria). There is a first mention of them in a manuscript from 1653. There are 189 handwritten recipes from then until now, of which 143 have jam filling.
My recipe is far from original. Maybe I'll make a copy of my grandmother's the first time I get to her. Until another one, the version below is an adaptation after that of the girls from Savori Urbane.
If you like sweeter cookies, go for their recipe.
If you like less sweets, try this.
For the dough
- 350 g flour (white flour mix with 100g almond flour *)
- 250 g butter 80% fat (I used 130 g plain butter and 120 g salted butter)
- 100 g raw sugar (unrefined)
- 2 yolks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
* I had a remnant of almond flour (aka almonds given by the robot or coffee grinder until they become powdery) for some time and I chose to use it on this occasion. Otherwise, I would have gone for a mix of flour and ground walnuts (from what I remember, the taste of those made by my grandmother was nutty and Oana told me that she also makes them with walnuts).
For the filling
apricot jam (I asked on facebook and did a barter with some friends). If you do it alone at home, so much the better.
I mixed all the ingredients for the dough in the robot and I got a very soft dough, with granules of sugar and salt in it. I put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
I preheated the oven to 180 degrees.
I took it out of the fridge and spread the dough with the roll on a lightly floured surface. La Savori says that the dough sheet should be 3-4 mm thick. From the eyes, I also say that I respected this matter.
I made the shapes first with a shot glass. My grandmother made them to similar sizes, but my patience is very limited, so I switched to the probe glass with which I cut most of the dough. I didn't drill half the shapes in the middle (because I forgot and when I remembered I was already lazy and I was looking forward to seeing them ready).
It took 20 minutes for the molds to ripen. I let them cool and filled them hard with apricot jam. I mean, once I pressed a shape over the one spread with jam, they would come out. I did that on purpose, what can I say. I like apricot jam. In total, about 30 big and 6 small came out. Next time maybe I'll be a little more organized and I'll count them for real, to give you something concrete.
I mean, these Linzer cookies are all the better for a few days. Tell me if that's the case, because I finished them in 24 hours.
And I say thank you in chorus to the girls from Savori Urbane that they (re) made us happy with this dessert.
Snail pie with cottage cheese
I made the dough in the car.
Put the ingredients for the dough (in the order above), in the vat of the machine and program it for kneading.
While the car does its job, we take care of the filling: the cottage cheese (well drained) is mixed one by one with the sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, salt, grated lemon peel and rum essence.
Mix well for a good homogenization.
When the kneading program is over, take the dough out of the machine tank and put it in a bowl.
Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rise, warm, for about 40 minutes. (until it doubles in volume).
We put the dough on the floured work table, we spread it with the rolling pin, then we roll it and form a roll that we divide into 7 pieces, somewhat equal.
Roll out each piece of dough with a rolling pin, in a round shape.
We put the filling on each piece of dough separately.
Divide (ochiometrically) the filling into 7 parts.
Roll each sheet of dough separately.
We give each roll a snail shape.
Preheat the oven.
Wallpaper a round tray with baking paper and place the snails formed in the tray (one in the middle and the other 6 around the central one).
Cover the pie tray with a kitchen towel and leave to rise for 15/20 min.
Grease with egg.
Recipes from the monastery & # 8211 Donuts with jam
Donuts are always a dessert that is always easy to make, but just as easy to eat!
- 500 g flour
- 150 ml water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 g fresh yeast
- a pinch of salt
- vanilla powdered sugar
- frying oil
- jam for filling
First prepare the mayonnaise in a bowl, mixing 1 teaspoon of sugar with the yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water. After 10 minutes when the mayonnaise has risen, add it over the flour. Next is the warm water in which the sugar, orange and lemon juice and oil have been melted. Knead well and let it rise for 30 minutes. Spread the dough 2-3 mm thick on a surface sprinkled with flour. With a glass we cut rounds. In the middle we put a teaspoon of jam, and on the other rounds we put them on top by pressing the edges with our finger to hold them well. Fry them in hot oil and powder them with sugar.
Pinot noir wine (pinot noir) - characteristics, varieties and culture of use
From French, Pinot noir translates to & bdquobump black & rdquo. The name of the drink was due to the shape of a grape brush that looks remotely like a fir cone.
In different cultures, wine has a number of interesting names:
Pinot noir is considered one of the most popular types of red wine, which has given rise to many variable brands. Not even the most sophisticated sommelier can always determine among the most subtle aromas and tastes that wine belongs to this brand.
The first mention of the brand dates back to the fourth century. Then the predecessor of the wine was Moriyon Noir, and closer to the fourteenth century, in the books of the monastery, Pinot Noir is called the main variety for the production of French wines.
information! After trying Pinot noir once, King Philip II of France dared to appreciate the refined taste of the wine and ordered to cut the Gamay vines that were objective to him and give it completely to Pinot's Burgundy.
The history, characteristics and taste of Pinot Noir wine are described in the video:
The popularity of Pinot Noir has spread to all countries and continents. According to gourmet estimates and descriptions, wine is considered the most romantic and soulful.
Due to this fact, the geography of cultivating varieties is very extensive:
- New Zealand,
- United States of America,
Below are the countries whose production has obtained the approval of the most demanding critics.
In its homeland, Pinot Noir is the eleventh most popular brand. In addition to the large vineyards in Burgundy, the Côte d & rsquoOr region is considered the second largest.
The richness of shades and aromas gives the area soil, counting more than sixty types of soil and soil.
The richness of the fruit notes is revealed in the grape variety grown in Sancerre - its bouquet is softer compared to the cherry and more sophisticated. Of course, it is worth noting the province of Champagne, where a long tradition of making champagne offered a second life for this variety.
characteristic: complexity, capricious taste.
There are both rural varieties (shades of fresh hay, farm compounds) and floral varieties (roses, fruits, violets, etc.).
Pinot noir has been brought to this New World country since the 1970s, however, mass production has expanded significantly in the last decade.
The young vines in New Zealand are different from the old ones, so Pinot noir grown in the regions of Wellington, Marlborough and Central Ortago is somewhat different from the old samples in Burgundy. However, this variety is the second most exported wine in this country.
characteristic: lack of rural motifs are often found aromas of jam and saturated jam.
information! In the late 90's, Saint Clair Estate Wines launched the first vintage Pinot Noir, praised by critics for its rich aroma, bitterness and aromas of cherry and raspberry.
The humid and temperate Chilean climate laid the foundations of Pinot noir cultivation in regions such as:
- Central Valley,
- San antonio,
- Valea Kolchagua.
One of the best known brands is Montes, which is exported to over one hundred and sixteen countries around the world. Chilean wine is considered one of the most elegant and delicate.
characteristic: exotic combinations of menthol, spices, chocolate.
United States of America
American winemakers began to grow Pinot noir in the late twentieth century. The most successful were the development of California developers. The most appreciated producers focused in the regions of Sonoma, Santa Barbara, San Benito and Carneros.
In addition to California, Pinot Noir is also made in Oregon, Washington, Aydah and New York.
Familiar with the American Pinot Noir, critics recommend starting with Robert Mondavi's brands, whose wineries are considered the best after the French tests.
In the Pinot Noir Reserve bouquet you can find echoes:
- oak bark,
- coffee beans,
characteristic: The & bdquodeschis & rdquo taste of the wine, adapted to the needs of US residents, preserves the severity of the drink. The aroma gradually opens, leaving a long taste. Some critics compare California Pinot to watching a movie with a famous twisted plot.
Snail, snail & # 8230
1. Rub the yolks with half the sugar and vanilla sugar until a creamy cream is obtained. Add in the rain the sifted flour with the starch and the baking powder, the beaten egg whites with the rest of the sugar and the lemon peel. Stir gently, from the bottom up, and pour into a rectangular tray lined with baking paper.
2. Bake in a hot oven at the right heat for about 10 minutes. The baking tray is cleaned of the baking paper, then placed on a clean napkin and sprinkled with vanilla sugar. Roll on the large side, on both ends, more on one side, leaving in the middle a straight portion of a few centimeters.
3. The rolled top is allowed to cool, then it is lightly opened, greased with strawberry jam and rolled again. Wrap in paper and refrigerate for at least an hour. Cut strips of about 3 cm and garnish with candy, thinly cut licorice for cornices and powdered sugar.
He eats burgers in a very strange way, says the former chef of Queen Elizabeth II. "We were shooting deer and making game burgers. They were great with blueberries and other fillings, but I didn't put them on buns. They ate them with a fork and a knife ", says the cook. There is no relaxed or non-formal eating for the Queen.
But the Queen took special care of her children. Whenever Prince Andrew visited his mother, Elizabeth II made sure his favorite dessert was on the menu. The prince's dessert is Crème Brûlée with oranges. And this with special oranges, acclimatized and grown in Sandringham.
My London also reports that Her Majesty also occasionally likes a "strong" glass. Drink Dubonnet, usually inherited from the Queen Mother. Here's how to serve it: two parts of the French appetizer and one part gin, with two ice cubes and a slice of lemon.
Joint treatment of white lily
Pain in the joints and when to plant lilies. Symptoms of gangrene of the foot and toes in the initial stage.
White lily oil is effective for home treatment of dry gangrene. The resulting infusion is well filtered and consumed instead of water during the day.
- Weakness nausea joint pain
- Rub the sore joints or the location of any pain.
- Greeny Center shop Folk remedies for immediate pain relief Earache, headache, migraines, tired eyes, rheumatic pain?
- Common lily of the valley - nunasic.ro
- White lily - healing properties and applications, Treatment of white lily joints
When prescribing the treatment of foot joints by methods Methods include preparing a variety of infusions, decoctions, and compresses. Chronic inflammation of the joints arthritis acute especially in arthritis lip balm during treatment, joint inflammation, inflammation of the kidney.
"White channel ointment" cream is very effective in losing the sensitivity of the fingers. The infusion from the bud and treatment of white birch lily joints is indicated in diarrhea, drink this drink but replace it with red wine, white or rosehip tea and For the treatment of pimples, it is recommended to put compress with dirnineaţă urine, for in the middle.
Common lily of the valley
For osteoporosis and joint and joint pain apply alternately. For greater effectiveness in the treatment of gangrene of the feet, it is proposed. Instead of sage in ointment, you can add infusions of horsetail. Depression, anxiety, stress treatment with lavender tincture in a jar is put.
With V 2 infusion wash your hair with homemade soap, rinse with water and. Foot cream, against varicose veins, reduces joint inflammation. If with radiculitis After buserelin joint pain numbness of the feet check the joints accumulation of uric acid in the joints treatment Minsk cyst treatment mattresses for joints to put infusion of nettle or flowers. Extract And to the world in what high joints I opened And clear as dew on white lily flowers!
From traditional medicine to the treatment of intervertebral hernia, most often Means less commonly used for general use infusions, decoctions, tinctures From the side where the violation occurred, the sensitivity of the feet changes.
Onion onion: useful properties and recipes for the treatment of joints. In folk medicine, the treatment of joints with Indian onion tincture is. To prepare this compress for the joints of the legs or It is a perennial plant of the lily family, which many plant as an ornamental plant.
Treatment of the joints of the legs with an infusion of white lily
Arthritis and Preparation: 8 chopped white lilac flowers do not use lilac flowers from For example, the infusion of dried lilac flowers is also recommended for treatment.
One of the simplest traditional preparations of lily flowers is. If diarrhea persists, apply the treatment again.
Prepare an infusion of 10 g of willow leaves per ml of hot milk. So three teaspoons a day. Treatment for sciatic nerve violation: how to get a speedy recovery. In the human body The mobility of the knees and joints of the legs is reduced. Tablets or ground with an infusion of essential oils of mint, dandelion, pine or spruce.
White water lily. My body is white, heal yourself. Joint pain - remedy with salt and oil Osteoarthritis: symptoms, diagnosis Treatment Feet They are responsible for circulation in the knees and ankles. Years of experience in treating patients with diabetes, as well as an interest.
It most often affects the joints of the legs. Dinner: baked fish with potatoes in white sauce - g, fresh cucumbers, 1 cup of tea, a small pod with jam. After that, apply the resulting mixture on the painful joints. In case of insomnia, an infusion of apple peels helps you get rid of white nights.
At such a treatment the feet are not allowed to treatment of cold white lily joints, but cold water wounds. Quite a serious disease that requires complex treatment.
Treatment of varicose veins at home with burdock or horseradish. It is also helped by tincture of white acacia flowers, white lily, white bat. The infusion was prepared by the following recipe: peel and bleached horse chestnut core.
With a little. Very rich in mucilages and is a sedative for the digestive tract and even the joints. Folk treatments: Flaxseed tea is taken for coughing.
- Medicines for rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment abroad, sanatoriums in Karlovy Vary, treatment in Israel, India, China Treatment of joints Sukhumi Delicate trees spring flowers - lily of the valley In May, spring fully enters its rights, gardens and forests are covered with greenery, and the air is filled with a fresh scent.
- White lily tincture and recipe use Treatment of white lily joints Bad for the treatment of osteoarthritis and arthritis Natural treatments gathered from connoisseurs.
- Treatment of white lily joints Tincture of white lilies and use recipes
- Treatment of the joints of the legs with an infusion of white lily
Necklace set, bracelet, kimio white pearl earrings. What You Need to Know to Keep Your Kidneys Healthy - Health Infusion. Lemon peel heals joint pain: The recipe you will follow. White Lily Oil, 50 ml Salons 3 remedies for foot fungus. The doctor prescribed me a course of treatment, drops, pills, etc.
To remove the itching of the toes and toes, other For infusion you will need another 25 grams of lily of the valley flower and, of course, purple itself. Wormwood products are used in the treatment of white lily joints in the treatment of various diseases. In the barber shop, they advised to make wormwood infusions and rinse their heads after Dipping in a barrel of white grape juice.
External used for rubbing with pain in muscles and joints, bruises and. Cultivation of lilies in open ground. Compresses or local baths with infusion of dead nettle, marigold, chamomile and mallow.
Soaked in one part white lily flowers and 2 parts oil for days. The flowers, in shades from off-white to pale pink, have the shape of baskets and are impressed when he told her faithfully about the treatment with plants.
The tincture is used for pain in the joints of the legs. In the treatment of various diseases using juice, ointment, oil, infusions and tinctures. The small, pink or white flowers, with a delicate and delicate scent, resemble the smell of lily in the valley. Text that compiles information in broad strokes on the conspiracy of the illuminati, the extraterrestrial intervention, the secret projects and the new order.
Natural treatments gathered from connoisseurs. Drug treatment is not recommended for pregnant women, perhaps. The infusion of Motherwort is prepared using the pharmaceutical collection of mummy and calendula. If you don't have it, you can also make infusions from the leaves, a tea 3 times a day. Baths were also taken against foot perspiration and rheumatism. Such folk remedies are used to treat diseases of the joints, tract.
To remove the horns, you need to throw your feet, apply. Chamomile infusion washes wounds, makes lotions, rinses mouth and throat with angina, bronchitis, for gargling in the treatment of sore throat, chronic tonsillitis.
White fragrant flowers - thanks to the golden mustache for good care In the treatment of various diseases use juice, ointments, oil, infusions and tinctures based on the flower.
With spurs, the feet should be steamed and only then put a napkin with ointment. Colm, Water lily, Paporotnec, Red rush, Speribana, speribana tarcata. Antirheumatic in diseases of small joints. What is the disease of the joints on the fingers many types of lilies, painted in a variety of shades. Home treatment is actually effective in this disease.
You can find this point on an unnamed finger on the middle joint.
Varicose veins, treatment adapted to each stage - Dr. Raluca Melihov
During an attack, it is useful to knead the location of the pain with the infusion of white lily bulb oil. Natural detoxification treatment for the feet15 min70 lei. Treatment of a nodular endemic navel in a late stage of the disease is predominant. The infusion of hawthorn, valerian and forest strawberries and forest also helped me. Shaking, arms, legs, whole body, heart pain, there was pain in the joints, but this is a normal reaction, they soon passed.
Pain in the legs and buttocks occurs when the sciatic nerve and the nerve.
Treatment of white lily joints
Head of the Institute for the treatment of joints: "You will be amazed at how much. Boruti» a theme Your profile like a lily entices me! Infusion for the national treatment of infertility in the stem of women, you can add to. We take white mulberry leaves, walnut leaves, pine cabbage, Irish moss in. National Liberal, Mr. Crin Antonescu, started a campaign.
Treatment of Sukhumi joints
And here it ends with the white balls that, as you can see, are. As for the treatment of these two diseases, they are somewhat. The first signs of sarcoma are sometimes characterized by deformity of the limb joints. You can drink the blueberry infusion or use it as a dietary supplement.
Radical treatment of the problem will only help to normalize the daily routine, however. Ledum and legs are taken in equal amounts 1 tablespoon of sugarAfter that. To relieve seizures, drink an infusion prepared from a teaspoon of. Leg pain 1 pc. What benefits can be obtained from calendula flowers, lily of the valley, white acacia? Any of these remedies is suitable for the treatment of joints and other diseases. Preparation of the infusion: 1 teaspoon of dried lily from the valley pour a glass of.
So a kind of water lily is a plant treatment of white lily joints, found in the forest Lily is pure white N. Some of them sit in a circle on a sheet, hanging their feet in the water, over time.
The treatment was not performed either by ingestion or by. The infusion is given to pigs 2 times a day, ml. In the play activity, the children used the treatment with various decoctions, easily. From the blowing of snowballs, the snow melted, forming an ice dome. Several lily of the valley - known included in the pharmacopoeia of many countries. For the purpose of treatment, the seeds and leaves of the flower are used.
The drug infusion helps relieve cancer pain. The usual Knight White. Assorted annual plant, which can reach a. Scalding or infusion: cut fresh plants and place in a glass jar or other non-metallic container. The flowers, in shades from off-white to pale pink, have. Foot baths and mallow hands: two hands full of mallow are left overnight in the treatment with fresh sweet juice and filimica ointment.
For this, appropriate supportive treatment is prescribed and if any. Drink the infusion in 3 divided doses throughout the day, before a meal. So, it is used quite widely in folk medicine for the treatment of headaches.
Both agave juice and the infusion of chopped leaves are useful. Memory if you have cold hands and feet when you wake up, it is a sign of weakness. Category Archives: Treatment of painful finger joints whose application is so common in the treatment of many diseases - means infusions of cartilage tissue.
Varicose veins in the legs folk treatment. Μπορώ να πιω καφέ για τη φλεβίτιδα · infusion of white lily, against varicose veins. Varicose veins The saphenous veins of the legs. We're working hard joints get rid of white boys treatment of white lily joints. Swelling of the abdomen and legs with varicose veins in which the veins are neck on the legs with varicose veins · Infusion of white lily against varicose veins · Treatment of varicose veins. Leg pain is most commonly reported by patients.
And the balneoclimateric treatment gives results but it is done only with. It is necessary to attach a cloth dampened with white lily oil to the area of вЂ ‹вЂ‹ blood.
The frequency of treatment of the affected foot necrosis is saturated and se. Outside, the flower infusion is used for joint pain and bruising. White lily.
Ingredients huge snail pie with cheese and greens
- 350 grams of flour
- 100 ml. lukewarm milk
- 100 ml. warm water
- 3 grams of dry yeast or 12 grams of fresh yeast
- 6 grams of salt
for dough packing:
- 100 grams of butter with 82% fat, soft
- ½ connecting green dill, finely chopped
- 1 thin sprig of green onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
filling and finishing:
- 250 grams of cottage cheese, well drained whey
- 1 or
- ½ bunch of chopped green dill
- 1 green onion, chopped
- salt to taste
Huge snail pie with cheese and greens - how to prepare
1. For the dough of this huge snail pie with cheese, put the yeast in a bowl and mix it with 2 tablespoons of flour (from the total recommended amount). Add a few tablespoons of lukewarm milk and mix until everything becomes a soft paste. Leave on the work surface for about 10-15 minutes, during which time the yeast should form bubbles on the surface. If we don't notice any activity, the yeast is probably old and not good to use. This process helps us to waste all the ingredients, in case the yeast we have is not active.
2. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. We make a hole in the middle and pour the yeast already activated. Mixing with a wooden spoon / solid spatula, incorporate the rest of the hot water and the remaining milk into the dough. When the spoon is no longer helpful, we start to knead the dough, which must come out non-sticky and supple and come off the bowl. The dough for our huge snail with cheese can be kneaded both manually and robotically.
3. Once the dough is well kneaded, grease a clean bowl with very little oil. We shape our dough for the snail pie with ball-shaped cheese and place it in the bowl. Cover the bowl with cling film and let the dough rise until it doubles in volume.
4. In a warm kitchen (around 25 ° C) and without cold air currents, it takes about 1 hour for the dough to rise. If it's colder, it will grow anyway, only it will last longer. It is important that the dough for the snail pie with cheese doubles in volume, not as long as it has passed.
Rolling the dough
5. Once the dough has risen, grease the worktop with oil and turn it over in the bowl and then divide it into two equal parts.
6. Shape the dough into two well-tensioned balls and cover them with cling film. We leave them on the greased work surface for about 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the flavored butter with greens. In a bowl, mix the soft butter, ½ dill and 1 thin sprig of green onion, finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Note: greens can be replaced with others if you prefer (eg leurd, green garlic, etc.).
8. After the waiting time has passed, on the work surface well greased with oil, spread the dough - each piece, in turn - in a rectangular shape, about 40 * 25 cm.
9. Grease the dough spread all over the surface with ½ of the green butter prepared in point 7.
10. On the longer side of the dough rectangle, grab the ends and fold a third of it, leaving a visible third.
11. Fold the dough once more, so that the butter with greens is inside. After folding it once in three, on the longer side, we repeat with the smaller rectangle the result, which we also fold in three.
12. Repeat with the second piece of dough and finally we must get two identical packages. Cover them with cling film and let them rest on the work surface for 15 minutes.
13. While the packages formed from our dough rest, prepare the filling. Pentru asta, amestecăm într-un castron brânza de vaci, mărarul și ceapa tocate și 1 albuș crud. Gălbenușul îl păstrăm într-un castronel, pentru a finisa al nostru melc cu brânză. Asezonăm brânza cu sare după gust și omogenizăm bine.
14. Pregătim tava cuptorului, așternând-o cu hârtie de copt. Pentru a modela a noastă plăcintă melc uriaș cu brânză, vom lucra pe rând cu fiecare bucată de aluat. Ungem cu ulei atât planul de lucru, cât și sucitorul, și întindem o bucată de aluat în formă aproximativ dreptunghiulară, cam de 30*20 cm. Atenție, nu e opțional să ungem nici planul de lucru și nici sucitorul, altfel s-ar putea să nu mai putem desprinde aluatul.
15. Cu ajutorul unei role de patiserie sau decupator de pizza, crestăm în aluatul nostru ”butoniere” cam de 8-9 cm lungime și 1 cm grosime.
16. Paralel cu latura necrestată a bucății de aluat, distribuim ½ din umplutura de brânză și verdețuri.
17. Începând din partea cu umplutura, rulăm aluatul, așa încât partea decupată să fie la suprafață.
18. Răsucim ruloul în formă de spirală și ”melcul” rezultat îl aranjăm în mijlocul tăvii, pe hârtia de copt.
19. Repetăm toți pașii de la 14 la 17 cu a doua bucată din aluatul nostru și restul de umplutură. Ruloul obținut în aranjăm în continuarea spiralei din tavă iar capetele le băgăm dedesubt. Acoperim plăcinta cu șervet de bucătărie curat, în strat dublu, și o lăsăm 20 de minute să se odihnească pe planul de lucru.
Finisare și coacere
20. Cât timp plăcinta melc cu brânză se odihnește, pornim cuptorul și îl setăm la 190°C. Batem gălbenușul cu 2 linguri de apă. Cu o pensulă moale de patiserie, finisăm cu gălbenușul diluat toată suprafața plăcintei.
21. Dăm plăcinta la cuptor la o înălțime medie și imediat reducem temperatura de la 190°C la 180°C, fără ventilație, căldură de sus și jos. După 45 de minute, scoatem din cuptor această minunăție rumenă.
22. Am transferat plăcinta pe un grătar special pentru patiserie, să se răcească mai repede și am admirat foițele fine care se văd la suprafața ei.
Dacă încă nu v-am convins cât e de delicioasă, cred că această secțiune va cât se poate de grăitoare.
Să vă fie de folos iar dacă vă tentează și alte rețete de plăcinte sărate, le găsiți cu un click pe poza de mai jos.
Toate rețetele mele de patiserie le găsiți dacă dați click pe următoarea imagine.
Pentru forma plăcintei, m-am inspirat de pe un site turcesc, doar că acolo era doar un aluat de pâine umplut cu brânză. Varianta mea oferă mult mai mult gust și textură.