We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The dough thaws at room temperature for about half an hour (it does not have to be thawed at all as it will become sticky).
I cut part of the cheese into cubes, I shaved part of it on the small grater.
I cut the ham into small cubes.
The quantities remain at the choice of each one depending on how many puffs you want to make with ham and cheese or just with cheese.
.I cut the puff pastry sheet into squares. On some I filled them with ham and cheese pieces on others with grated cheese and some I greased with egg (beaten) and sprinkled grated cheese on top ..
I greased the stuffed squares on the edges with egg and then folded them.
I put baking paper in a tray, I placed the puff pastry at a distance of 2-3 cm (they increase their volume by baking) and I baked them at 180 degrees until they were nicely browned ... let it be 35-40 minutes. .
Category Archives: Dough and Foil
Preparation time: 1 hour (reduced complexity) Ingredients: For the countertop 4 eggs, separated 120 gr vanilla flavored powdered sugar 1 teaspoon orange essence 1 teaspoon vanilla grated peel and juice from ½ lemon 120 gr flour, sifted 1 teaspoon baking powder a pinch of salt For the filling 250 gr ricotta cheese 100 gr acacia honey seeds from 1 vanilla pod 1 sachet (10 gr) gelatin For sauce 1 can (400 gr) strawberries 1 teaspoon orange peel and juice from ½ brandy lemon, for syruping powdered sugar. Preparation: For the top, preheat the oven to 180⁰C. Grease with fat and cover with flour a round tray 25 cm in diameter or a larger rectangular tray. In a bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. In another bowl, beat the yolks with the powdered sugar, essences, grated peel and lemon juice. Add the flour and baking powder and mix well. then incorporate the egg whites and the obtained composition is poured into the prepared tray then baked for 30-40 minutes until when you insert a toothpick in the center, it will come out clean. The top is left to cool completely. For the filling, put the gelatin soaked in 50 ml of cold water and leave for 10 minutes. Mix the honey with the vanilla seeds and Ricotta cheese. Heat the gelatin a little until it melts and then incorporate it into the cheese mixture. cold until it begins to harden. For the sauce, pass strawberries with syrup, with orange essence, grated peel and lemon juice then the syrup obtained is cooled. For assembly, cut from the cooled countertop, for each portion, 2 hearts. Place a heart on a plate and syrup with brandy. Put 2 tablespoons of filling on top and cover with the second heart syrup with brandy and powdered with sugar, pressing lightly. Strawberry syrup is poured around the heart. http://lauradfood2.blogspot.com/
February: all kinds of activities and 3 love recipes :)Lavinia February 10, 2015
We will not insist too much on Valentine's Day or Dragobete, BUT I will talk to them about it, because they only live in this world and they have to know what it is about. Unfortunately, most activities are about love. ok, it's not necessarily bad to show more often that we love each other.
|1. 3D paint for painting |
2. My card: What I like.
3. The Heart Robot
|Animals & insects from hearts: butterfly, elephant, fish, teddy bear, puppy, etc., others.|
|1. Butterfly and other animals |
2. Robots made of recyclable materials
3. What is love
|1. Color the numbers to find the picture! - I'll probably do some additions or subtractions to get those numbers :) |
2. . about friendship (I don't have a link, it's a blog that doesn't allow access, the image is from pinterest)
3. Assemblies. from the heart
|Collages of all kinds (sources: 1, 2, 3)|
|1. Garland with hearts |
2. The Army of the Red Heart Queen (image here)
As for me, I think I would make a big surprise and joy for the children if I tried at least one of the recipes below.
Ingredients & # 8211 Puff pastry dough with wholemeal flour
- 250 g wholemeal flour + 50 g wholemeal flour
- 250 g quark cheese / ricotta / cow cheese
- 250 g butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation & # 8211 Puff pastry dough with wholemeal flour
- Sift 250 g of flour, twice, through a thick sieve, and mix it with salt.
- Put in the robot cold butter, cut into pieces and well drained cheese. Mix until you get a homogeneous cream, then gradually add wholemeal flour and mix until smooth.
- We will get a soft dough, which we turn over on the powdered table with a little sifted wholemeal flour (from 50 g).
- Flatten the dough, wrap it in a food-grade plastic wrap and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- After resting, remove the dough from the foil and spread it on the work surface, powdered with flour, in a rectangular sheet.
- Bring the top of the dough to its center, then cover it with the bottom of the dough.
- wrap pastry in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After resting, put the dough on the table powdered with flour and turn it so that the folded part to be to our right.
- We spread it again in a rectangular sheet about 1.5 cm thick, then we pack it in three and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the packaging twice more, with a 30-minute rest in the refrigerator between each packaging.
- After the last rest, spread the dough on the table powdered with a little flour, in a sheet of about 4-5 mm or even thinner. The thickness is established according to the recipe we want to prepare.
Summary of packaging steps
- Spread the dough in a rectangular sheet.
- Fold the dough in three and put it in the fridge.
- Rotate the dough so that we have the side with the wrapped edges on the right.
- Spread the dough in a rectangular sheet.
- We wrap the puff pastry in three and put it in the fridge.
- Repeat the above steps 2 more times with 30-minute breaks in the refrigerator.
Preserved puff pastry
- We can keep the dough, wrapped in plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for about 3-4 days or we can freeze it for about 30 days. Defrost in the refrigerator, a few hours (2-3) before using the dough.
Baking puff pastry
- The puff pastry is baked at a temperature of 200 ° C, preheated oven, traditional function (heat both bottom and top). It is very important to have a constant and uniform heat in the oven. In this way, pastry it will bake perfectly.
With the puff pastry, I made a portion of pies stuffed with mushrooms and cheese. Tomorrow I will post the recipe on the blog.